For remembrance sake, I shall hijack's google blog to post… My van has been revitalized today and given a complete checkup and major servicing
Things changed and money spent:
- Schaeffers Supreme 9000 Motor Oil (5 bottles) – $60 (bought on my own)
- Redline MTL Gear oil (3 bottles) – $63 (bought on my own)
- Coolant – $25
- Original Oil Filter – $15
- Original Fuel Filter – $25
- Air Filter – $22
- Mitsubishi Pulley/Fan Belt – $35
- Labour charge – $50
Total spent almost $300 and 5hours.
Had the mechanic checked the b
rakes (front & rear). They are good for minimum 40000km and 20000km more respectively. Other essential fluids were checked too. The van feels so much better to drive now. Google will enjoy the ride even more
Next servicing shall fix the wiper washer problem and change the air-con filter. Need cleaner air in the inside! Finally looking forward to having the van spray water onto the windscreen and wipe it off on its own!